As you age, your hormones decrease – but it doesn’t mean you accept this fate. Natural Hormone Replacement Therapy by Confidia™ Health Institute can help you look and feel younger while protecting your heart and your brain against cumulative health issues.
Symptoms & Conditions
Low Hormone Symptoms
While most people have symptoms of hormonal decline, they develop slowly over time – so slowly that their progression can be barely noticeable. Because of this, low hormone levels are often just accepted as a normal part of aging. If your hormones are out of balance, you will begin to experience signs of symptoms such as:
- Low libido
- Difficulty sleeping
- Hair thinning or loss
- Hot flashes
- Night or day sweats
- Mood swings
- Heart palpitations
- Memory loss
- Weight gain
- Brain fog
- Inability to lose weight
- Vaginal dryness
- Breast tenderness
- Muscle pain
If you are experiencing two or more of these symptoms, it’s a sign that your hormones may be out of balance. The longer and more severe your symptoms occur, the greater the hormone imbalance. This should not go unchecked.
If you’re wondering what your specific hormone levels are, schedule a True Health Evaluation™ today.
Inside The Science
Menopausal-related hormone deficiencies start around age 30 in most women. Disturbances can involve deficiencies and imbalances in estrogen, progesterone, and testosterone levels. Anxiety and insomnia are often the first symptoms that develop for women in their thirties and are often mistreated with non-natural products like Xanax or Ambien. Just because you may be going through menopause, doesn’t mean you have to feel like you’re suffering. And, with Hormone Therapy, you scientifically lessen the likelihood of significant health conditions such as breast cancer.
Hormone Therapy for Men
Hormone Therapy isn’t just for women. If you are a man, increasing your hormone levels can have a variety of positive effects – including heart protection, decreased fat mass, and optimized brain function.
What Type of Hormone Therapy Do You Provide?
Hormone replacement has been used successfully in the United States, Europe, and Australia as early as 1939. Confidia recommends treatment using hormone pellets, which have shown remarkable results in both men and women – without the side effects of synthetic drugs. Pellet therapy uses bio-identical, all-natural estrogen, and testosterone that’s inserted just underneath your skin. These pellets serve as a storehouse of hormones, which your body can access as needed. The pellets deliver a consistent level of hormones and outperform oral, patch, and cream delivery methods with fewer side effects.
Is All Hormone Therapy the Same?
All hormone replacement therapy is not the same. Confidia President Kevin P. Greene, M.D., is a certified physician of BioTE™ – the natural pellet therapy which has scientifically shown remarkable results in both men and women, without the side effects of synthetic drugs. While Confidia takes a scientific approach to hormone therapy, the process is an art. Exquisite attention is placed on the replacement therapy – as well as the testing that leads up to the custom treatments, and the follow-up analysis that comes after treatments.
Confidia Hormone Therapy Outcomes
Hormone Replacement Therapy from Confidia Health Institute can have a lasting, positive impact on your life by delivering:
- Protection against heart disease – the number one cause of death in both men and women
- Protection against breast cancer in women
- Protection against prostate cancer in men
- Optimization of your brain functions
- Anti-aging benefits such as longevity of both healthspan and lifespan
- Increased energy levels, more positive moods and better muscle-to-fat mass ratios
- Increased libido and decreased sexual discomfort
Why Confidia Is Different
- Hormone Therapy at Confidia is not a “cookbook recipe;” It is a science-meets-art process designed by a certified team based on the truths of your body.
- Because Confidia is your Primary Care Physician, hormone replacement therapy is part of an integrative care plan that connects diet, exercise, supplements, and fitness components.
- Hormone Therapy is delivered in Confidia offices, under the supervision of our trained medical professionals.
- Confidia Hormone Therapy is one aspect of our proprietary A³ Process – a comprehensive three-pillar approach that builds True Health.
Start with a True Health Evaluation™. Become a Confidian Today.
To find out how Hormone Therapy can positively impact full-body health, start with a True Health Evaluation. During this introductory session, we’ll cover all aspects of your history, health, habits, and goals – and begin Your Path to True Health.
Please complete the form and a Confidia professional will be in touch with you to schedule.