Your body is unique. The proportions of vitamins and nutrients it needs are unique, too. Don't settle for generic vitamins that contain fillers and ingredients you don’t need: Have the primary care team at Confidia™ Health Institute perform advanced testing that details what vitamin levels you need – and get Personalized Vitamins that optimize your True Health.
Symptoms & Conditions
Symptoms of Vitamin Deficiencies
Because there are so many different nutrients that your body needs, it is difficult to determine what your vitamin deficiencies are without proper testing. However, there are a number of common symptoms that can manifest with nutrient deficiency, including:
- Irregular heartbeats
- Mental confusion or forgetfulness
- Muscle weakness
- Numbness or tingling in your hands and feet
- Pale or yellowish skin
- Personality changes
- Shortness of breath
- Unsteady movements
- Weight loss
If you’re wondering how much Personalized Vitamins can help build True Health, schedule a True Health Evaluation™ today.
Inside The Science
Every day, your body performs millions of individual functions, from producing red blood cells to sending nerve signals that heal cuts and bruises. In order to accomplish these functions, your body requires the “raw materials” of micronutrients. Some micronutrients can be manufactured naturally by your body, but others – including dozens of vitamins and minerals – can only be gotten by ingesting them.
Vitamins and minerals need to act in unison to help your body perform optimally. Vitamin supplements help create this unity – and in the process, boost your immunity, strengthen your bones, heal wounds, bolster your eyesight, and increase your energy levels.
Confidia Health Institute starts with a full micronutrient test panel, to assess your specific micronutrient deficiencies. From the full micronutrient testing panel, Confidia Health Institute will have a detailed workup of exactly what your body needs – or has too much of – and how best to go about correcting these imbalances.
What About Over The Counter Vitamins?
While it can be tempting to just take over the counter vitamins, those vitamins and minerals are aimed at the general population, not the specifics of your body. In addition to not aligning with your body’s particular needs, store-bought supplements can have a number of issues, including:
- Poor absorption: For example, Vitamin B12 comes in three forms – Cyanocobalamin, hydroxocobalamin, and methylcobalamin. The third form is often the most effective, but most over the counter B12 products use the first one because it’s the cheapest to manufacture.
- Incorrect dosage: While it can seem reassuring when a bottle says it contains 100% of your daily recommended vitamins, that figure is simply based on an average. Also, if you're particularly high or low in a vitamin, it can be better to take more or less than 100% to get your body in a more balanced state.
- Fillers: Store-bought vitamins are notorious for containing non-essential ingredients – such as binders, fillers, flow agents, disintegrants, coloring, sweeteners, and preservatives. Not only can these fillers decrease the absorption of good nutrients, but they can also be harmful to your health.
Personal Vitamin Therapy Outcomes
Balancing micronutrients to the scientific data of your body is vital to building True Health. Once your body is receiving exactly the amount of nutrients it needs, many medical conditions can diminish or disappear entirely.
Proper micronutrient intake can impact:
When your body is working overtime in the attempt to produce missing nutrients, energy gets pulled away from functions like fighting infections. When your body is getting exactly the vitamins it needs, infection-fighting and other key bodily functions perform properly.
Lethargy is a common side-effect of malnutrition, since your body is spending more time and energy trying to make the nutrients it needs. Many Confidians report dramatic improvements to their energy levels after implementing customized vitamins as part of their health plan.
When your brain is getting all the nutrients it needs, it works better. You may be able to think faster, recall more information, be more motivated and be more creative. Many Confidians also report improved mood, less stress, and reduced anxiety.
Why Confidia Is Different
- Confidia Health Institute performs a full micronutrient testing panel to gather scientific proof of what your vitamin levels are.
- A customized compounded vitamin is created for you, which ensures efficient absorption – and much better results than the over the counter vitamins available today.
- After you begin using your Personalized Vitamins, Confidia performs follow-up micronutrient testing to see data-based evidence that your vitamin levels are improving – and to make any necessary adjustments, as part of our proprietary A3 Process.
Start with a True Health Evaluation™.
Become a Confidian Today.
To get scientific proof about your vitamin levels – and to get Personalized Vitamins that optimize your health – start with a True Health Evaluation. During this introductory session, we’ll cover aspects of your history, diet, living habits, and goals – and begin the process of building True Health.
Please complete the form and a Confidia professional will be in touch with you to schedule.