Nutrient imbalances – even at the smallest levels – can have major effects on your health. Confidia™ Health Institute can analyze whether you have nutrient deficiencies, and then address those deficiencies within a personal care plan which builds True Health.
Symptoms & Conditions
As you age, your body has a more difficult time processing micronutrients. This leads to nutrient deficiencies and less efficient bodily processes. Common deficiencies include:
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin B1
- Vitamin B3
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin C
How Micronutrient Imbalance Appears
Micronutrient imbalances can present in many different ways, based on what your body is missing or has too much of. Common symptoms include:
- Dulled senses
- Poor immunity
- Skin issues like eczema, acne or dry skin
- Balance issues
- Numbness in hands or feet
- Coarse, dry, or splitting hair
To find out whether micronutrient deficiency has an effect on you, schedule a True Health Evaluation™ today.
Inside The Science
Getting Micronutrient Data
Confidia Health Institute offers a complete data-driven micronutrient workup – not just a spot check of a few micronutrients. With the screening results, the Confidia primary care team can create a plan to correct nutrient imbalances through proper nutrition, exercise, and customized vitamin therapy.
Is Micronutrient Deficiency Really Affecting Me That Much?
Your body is a complex biological machine that needs specific building blocks to function properly. When your body's building blocks are unbalanced, you become less efficient. It's vital to determine where these imbalances are so that you can perform daily tasks at optimal levels.
Restoring Micronutrients Improves Many Things
Confidia Health Institute takes a scientific approach to identify the root causes of your micronutrient deficiencies. By then connecting those foundational issues to other data from your body, we can optimize many things at once.
By simply balancing their micronutrients, Confidians have reported:
- More energy
- Clearer skin
- Better focus
- Having an improved state of mind
Why Confidia is Different
- Micronutrient testing at Confidia Health Institute is a scientific, evidence-based analysis that provides a complete panel of results that can inform a custom, integrated care plan.
- Confidia offers connected health services such as Nutrition Counseling and Personalized Vitamins to ensure noticeable improvements to your health.
- Micronutrient testing is performed within the Institute so that you do not need to travel to outside specialists.
- Beyond the initial testing, your micronutrients will be continually monitored by the Confidia team.
Start with a True Health Evaluation™. Become a Confidian Today.
To see if, and in what ways, you have micronutrient deficiency, start with a True Health Evaluation. During this introductory session, we’ll discuss your health history, nutrition, and habits – and start building Your Path to True Health.
Please complete this form and a Confidia team member will be in touch with you to schedule your visit.